Simple.



Yesterday was a day for relaxing (or trying to) and simple clothing. I chose to wear a simple jeans and t shirt combo as it was the easiest thing to wear. Besides, jeans and a clean white t shirt looks good without much effort. 

These jeans are my sisters and now she's come back home, I'm planning to steal them a lot. They're River Island jeans, although I'm not sure what fit (similar here), they are the comfiest jeans. Super stretchy and so easy to wear. I normally don't wear jeans a lot in my house as they aren't very comfy, but this pair is so comfortable and fit really well, so there's no feeling crammed into horrible skinny jeans!

This top is from Primark was my mums but she didn't like it so she gave it to me. It's also incredibly comfy and light to wear. The boots I mentioned in my May Favourites Video and I'm still totally in love with them; they did give me blisters for a while but once worn in, they're really wearable and look so good.

I've been really stressed this week as we've just started school again and I've got loads of Graphics work to do which is a bummer! 

Oh well, what are you guys up to? Comment below how you're relaxing before Summer?


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig