Recap.





I didn't have anything special to share today but I just wanted to do a little 'recap' post of some of my favourite outfits and I've created recently! My favourite one is probably the Robbers post (here) because of the photos I produced from it; I love the double vision effect and I think it really suited the outfit.

Yesterday I came home from London after visiting my sister in her Halls. It was such a fun time but I'm kind of happy to sleep in my own bed and not an air mattress! We also went out with some family who've come over from Australia and it was so lovely to see them. We're going out again today - in the rain... - but it'll be lovely despite the weather.

My new video will be up by tonight hopefully! What are you guys up to?

Which one was your fave? Comment below and tell me!

4 comments

  1. This is a great post idea! I really like your style :D also that blue coat is lush!

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey, load of my fave bloggers do a similar sort of thing and I love looking through the recent posts! Thank you! I know, so in love with it! X

      Delete
  2. love your photos! outfit 6 is my favourite :)

    www.flowercrownsanddaisychains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I love that outfit too! So comfy! X

      Delete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig