Kim Kardashian: My Style Favourites



As the news of the 'wedding of the year' has finally died down, I wanted to take a look at some of Kim Kardashian's recent outfits and styles she's gone for, especially in the run up to her wedding. I did another post on how to recreate Kim's casual style here but in this post I'm going to talk more about the classy, high fashion style she's gone for. 



Although Kim, and the other Kardashian sisters, are known for their curves, I like how recently Kim has toned it down and gone for a high neck style. Wearing a top or dress with a high neck means that you naturally enhance your sillouhete and you create a clean line that shows off your body. My favourite high neck piece that Kim has worn recently is the blue beaded Balmain dress from the Fall 2012 collection. I love the structure of this dress and it really works with Kim's small waist and big hips. It's really beautifully detailed and I love the pairing of the baby pink heels with the blue. She wore this to her Bachelorette in Paris and I think it was such an interesting yet classy look.


This long coat and dress look is one Kim wears quite often and it's definitely one of my favourites. It's such a chic and easy look to replicate; put on any dress and any long coat with a pair of heels or heeled sandals and this chic look is yours. I love this look best with block colours, either matching or complimenting colours, like Kim's wearing in the pictures. However, if you're someone who prefers to wear prints, you can always wear a printed dress underneath. I've recently bought a new long baby blue coat so I'm hoping to recreate this look soon! 


Obviously Kim goes to a lot of events where it's mandatory to dress up and look amazing and recently she has been wearing a lot of silk/satin style clothes and pieces that stand out. Above are some of my favourite looks she's worn; I love the black satin and silk suit look as it's so understated yet still glamorous. Another favourite of mine is going down the high neck route with the metal ensemble on the right. I think this is a daring look that you could pull off it you were confident about it. I love the way that the metal is slightly transparent which makes the look a lot lighter and keeps in with the 'underwear as outwear' trend. It would be hard to totally recreate any of these looks without spending loads, but I think to channel these looks into an outfit, go for satin, silks and light materials. 


I hope you liked this post, what is your favourite look or outfit of Kims'?


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig