Different Days




I find it weird how quickly things can change, as we go from one day to the next not knowing. I have a lot of different days and they always vary from exciting to boring, to lazy to jam packed. When I shot these photos, it was Fathers Day and we had gone out for a meal, so I was obviously quite chilled! I wrote a full blog post HERE about this outfit but I just kind of love the outfit so much so I wanted to share it again!

Today is an exciting day as I'm off to the Company Magazine Style Blogger Awards 2014! I am still SO overwhelmed by the fact I was shortlisted in the Top 10 Teen Style Bloggers (I've got butterflies in my stomach just thinking of it!) It's going to be such an amazing, fun, exciting experience and I can't wait to make some new friends. Blogging has given me so many opportunities already and I'm so excited to go to such an amazing event today! Thank you Company AND Thank You for voting for my blog!

What are you guys up to? Comment below! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig