Cream Makeup Wishlist


I've always preferred cream makeup compared to powder or mousse makeup because it seems to blend more easily and look a bit more natural. Especially as we're heading into summertime, I don't want to be using too much makeup. So I've compiled some cream makeup products that I really want to try out.



1. 
I watched Tanya Burr's birthday makeup video (here) and saw the Soleil Tan De Chanel cream bronzer (1) and I fell in love with it. It blended into the skin so easily and looked really light on the skin. It was a really subtle colour that you can build up if you wanted something stronger. I really want to try this out as I use bronzer so much and this looks like a really light, easy to blend alternative.

2. 
 I've wanted to try these Maybelline Colour Tattoos out for what seems like forever. They just look so easy apply and when using multiple Colour Tattoo Eyeshadows, they seem so easy to blend. The three colours I chose to put on my wish list are shades I think would be appropriate to wear for summer.

3.
Cream blushes are also on my wish list because they're so pretty to wear in the summer, either in addition to bronzer/contouring or without. These new Revlon Cream Blushes are in such pretty shades I want to try them all out. My favourite shades are 'Pinched' which is a nude pink shade and 'Coral Reef' which is more of a coral colour - hence the name. I think these would be so lovely to wear on top of dewy foundation and bare eyes.

Which one is your favourite and what makeup product will be your summer staple? 







No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig