Cool Babe.



This outfit has so much to it, I find it really interesting and I love the way it photographed. I decided to wear my Missguided Bralet over the top of my friends' Ribbed Topshop Croptop, as I think the over laying look gives so much more interest and because the tops are two different textures, the top half is just as interesting as the bottom half. I wore a small gold bar necklace from Topshop over the top of this ensemble and I think this little piece of jewellery lifts the outfit and makes it a little bit more girly.

I had to borrow my friend's shorts to shoot my Kylie Jenner Style shoot and so I thought I'd chuck them on and style up a cool outfit. I think the leather effect adds something to the look and keeps in with the mixture of textures; with the mix of a ribbed tshirt, structured bralet, floaty plaid shirt, the leather slots into place and works really well. 

I'm so excited today because me and my friend, and amazing photographer, Katie did a photoshoot today and it turned out to be amazing! I'm SO excited for the outcomes and I'm SO excited to share them with you! If you want som previews, follow me and Katie on Instagram. 

I hope you guys all have a great week! Keep checking back for new outfits and more fashion & beauty. 




4 comments

  1. I love these! you look amazing and I love the layering <3 <3 xxoox

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beaut! So do I, I feel like it adds more interest to the outfit! X

      Delete
  2. Love this! xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just checked out your blog and I love it so much beaut! X

      Delete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig