Company Magazine Style Blogger Awards 2014



Polaroids with Missguided
Me & Zoe LDN
Bethany & Louis Cole
With Becca Dudley and Victoria, the Editor of Company
Emily, Me & Bex
Bethany & Me
I just wanted to show you guys a few snaps from the Company Style Blogger Awards 2014 - as you guys are the ones that helped me get onto the Shortlist!!I vlogged (below) so if you want to know what I got up to then watch that! 

This post is mainly just to say a huge huge thank you to everyone of you who reads, and who voted for me in the awards. Although I didn't win, I had the most amazing time and got to meet some really amazing people, now friends, AND I got to meet Louis Cole (FunForLouis), the editor of Company Victoria, and the lovely Zoe from Zoe LDN! I had such a good time and Company held an incredible night, so thank you so much everyone at Company!


I won't be able to enter into next years Blogger Awards as best TEEN style as I'll be 18, so I'll have to try for a bit of a bigger category (scary stuff) but that's a long way away! So for now, I'm so grateful for the opportunities I've got to have through blogging and I'm excited for what's in store!






No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig