Chillll


I hope you've all had a great weekend! Yesterday I did a photoshoot with my friend and fave photographer Katie! We shot my Kylie Jenner Inspired style post; it was so chilled out and the photographs turned out so cool! I can't wait to see the final photos and share them with you! So keep checking back for that!

Other than that I've got two deadlines for next week and even though they don't go towards anything, they're so stressful and I have no motivation for them haha. All I want to do at the moment is blog, see my friends & work, those are all so much funner than deadlines.

This outfit is my go-to lounge outfit; I am always saying that I don't like my ripped jeans anymore but the amount of times I've thrown them on, I feel like I may love them after all. I actually made the t-shirt myself, about a year ago, I went to my Uncle's studio and screen printed like 15 shirts! It was so cool and I really want to go back and make some cooler t-shirts - now I know how to use photoshop better! My uncle owns a printing company called Chameleon Designs and always has cool prints to create and I love watching the process. 

What are you guys up too this week?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig