Anastasia On Instagram #1


Instagram is an obsession of mine, I upload so much and love sharing lifestyle snaps as well as pictures from my blog and other things. If you don't follow me my username is Love From Anastasia so go check it out if you want! 

I really want to start sharing more with you guys as Blogging gives me so much enjoyment and it's an outlet for my creativity. Although I do Drama, Art and Graphics for A Level, sometimes I find the courses (especially art and graphics) are really restrictive and it's kind of hard not to feel trapped. So having my blog just means I can let my ideas and creativity flow because I make the rules, set the boundaries and there's nobody to tell me no. 

So in this line of thought, I've been toying with the idea of blogging on a daily basis, or at least more than once a week. I have a lot going on in the coming months but I think blogging more is something I definitely want to do. I'm not sure how quickly I'll get into blogging more frequently but I'll keep you updated. The bloggers I love always post more regularly than once a week and also have a particular posting day, which I find so nice. So that's definitely something I aspire to. 

Let me know what you think of me blogging more in the comments! What do you want to see more of? 




No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig