You're Okay I Guess




As I am writing this I'm in a state of excitement as I have a job interview tomorrow! Let's hope it goes well! If I get the job, I'm so excited to be able to be surrounded by fashion 24/7! 

It's been so so sunny here recently (aside from yesterdays disappointingly drizzly weather) so I opted for a skirt the day we shot this. My Grandmother actually made this skirt along with many other items you can see here! Most of my clothes aren't too colourful so I went with a grey crop top from H&M (which is now REDUCED!). I love this outfit as it's got vintage vibes but with a bit of an edge due to the leather jacket and the cut out boots. 

You guys might also notice a bit of a phase I'm going through recently...French Plaits are my new faves. I can't get over them; they're so interesting and also on sunny/hot days when you want to do something interesting with your hair but don't want to have it down french plaits are amazing!

I also just wanted to say THANK YOU for nominating me in the Company Style Blogger Awards!
 I'm so grateful to be shortlisted and it would mean so much to me if you voted for me in the shortlist! The more votes, the more chance I have of winning! The voting closes on the 23RD of MAY! So 2 days away! Click HERE to vote & comment below if you have! Thank you so much beauties!



2 comments

  1. Your hair looks incredible, I wish I suited french braids! They're definitely having a moment. Best of luck with the interview :)

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Once you know how to do them they're super quick!Hahah a little moment! Thank you! I actually got the job! X

      Delete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig