SLOUCH











As we speak I'm printing off the final outcomes of my A Level projects for Art and Graphics and as my deadline is next monday, I'm dressing for comfort. It's getting warmer so am looking for some skirts to buy as I don't have many but yesterday I chucked this outfit on after school so I could do some more work. 

I love the fact this outfit is so relaxed and so easy to replicate with items most people have in their wardrobe; a skirt, crop top and a open sheer shirt or kimono. I think the fact this skirt is almost A-Line and quite high waisted makes it so good for slouching around as it's not too tight, short and doesn't restrict your movement much. Crop tops are also my go-to for comfort, this one especially sits on you perfectly and is so comfy.

I shot this in my brothers bedroom (how cool is his room!) mainly because it was raining, and it just fits in with the slouchy mood of this post! 

Who else is stressing about deadlines? Comment below and we can all stress together haha!


5 comments

  1. Love this outfit post, i love popping a kimono or shirt over summery outfits like this.

    Pretty please could you nominate me in Cosmopoltan's blog awards 2014? I would really appreciate the support and it only takes a second or two I promise! Please follow this link to vote for me: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    Thanks so much! Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beaut! Yeah I know, it makes everything so pretty!
      I've just voted for you! X

      Delete
  2. This is such a cool outfit :D you have a lovely figure :D
    also congrats on being shortlisted!

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunny! Aw that's so nice! I just checked out your blog and it's so lovely! X

      Delete
  3. YOU'RE JUST SOOOOO AWESOME AHHH

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig