I've Been Shortlisted! | Company Magazine Blogger Awards

I woke up yesterday to find out that I had been SHORTLISTED in the Company Blogger Awards! My category is Best Teen Style Blog and, knowing how many people blog now, I didn't think I had a chance! So finding out I was in the top 10 with 9 other amazing bloggers was incredible

Thank you SOSOSO much to everyone who nominated me in the awards, it means so much to be shortlisted! For me to be in with a chance of winning, the next step is to vote for my blog in the shortlist


It would mean so much if you voted for me, especially if you had been kind enough to nominate me in the first place! 

TO VOTE:

All you have to do is click HERE, or the link below, to get to the shortlist page. OR click on the picture in the side bar of my blog as that will take you straight to the shortlist as well.

Next you have to find my category - I'm on page 8! So click 'next page' until you reach page 8 and 'Best Teen Style Blogger'. My name, Love From Anastasia, is at the top so just click my name then press 'next page' until you can submit. 

Then enter you name & email!

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been lovely enough to have nominated me in the awards and helped me get shortlisted! It means SO much to me that you love what I do, as I love it so much too! 

If you have already voted for me in the shortlist I'd love it if you shared this post with your friends and family and asked them to vote as well! Every little helps!

Thank you SO much for your support!


6 comments

  1. wow well done thats amazing!! i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/giveaway-and-cosmopolitan-best-new.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've subscribed via GFC beaut! X

      Delete
  2. Well done hun! I voted, good luck! :) Lovely blog x

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for voting hunny! I appreciate it so much! X

      Delete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig