Sports Luxe



I love the sports luxe trend and this outfit is also super comfy with these harem style trousers. The trousers are probably my favourite part of the outfit as they're so easy to pair with things and they're really interesting. I don't have that many clothes with prints on them so I love wearing these. 

I haven't worn this crop top in a while as I'm just not sure about it. I bought it on a spur of the moment when Rhianna released her River Island range, but it's not my fave piece of clothing. However, pairing it with this outfit makes the whole look more sports luxe. The addition of the slicked back pony tail kind of adds to the sports theme of the look. 

Tomorrow I'm off to Brighton with my family and I'll be taking some photos to show you what we get up to! I'm hoping it will be really sunny when we're up so we can go to the beach loads!

I also just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has nominated and voted for me in the Company Magazine Style Blogger Awards! I can't believe that I've been shortlisted and I'm unbelievably excited to go to the awards! So THANK YOU! 



5 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! I love the monochrome mixed with the mustard you look fab!
    Have fun in Brighton! I have just been telling my mum how much I want to go there!
    Also, i'm off to the Company blog awards too! See you there! Now following!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beaut! Yeah it's a really cool mix! Thank you I'm there now and it's so fun! Yes definitely go there! Ooh can't wait to meet you! I voted for you as well! I'll follow you when I've got real wifi! X

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit, you really create the simple chic look that the sports luxe style tries to create! :)

    http://zingerbee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hunny, I love the sports luxe trend so much! I want to try it out using white clothes as well! X

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit doll! Love your sports luxe look :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig