Fashion Targets Breast Cancer | #WEARYOURSUPPORT

Hey guys, so a lot of you may have heard or even been involved with the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer campaign. It's an amazing charity, founded by Ralph Lauren in 1994, that helps to fight Cancer through the means of fashion. Many celebrity faces such as, Jessica Enis-Hill, Emeli Sandรจ and Laura Bailey heading the campaign this year and previous years have seen the likes of Kate Moss, Twiggy and Elle Macpherson supporting the cause. 

This year, the theme of the campaign is #WEARYOURSUPPORT, through buying the clothes on their online shop, an automatic donation of 30% (a range from £1.50 to £37.50) DIRECTLY to the charity - and you get to pick from some of the best designers and clothes. Fashion Targets Breast Cancer have asked me to round up my favourite picks from their line, and I've styled them up with other pieces I'd wear the clothes with. 
 (click sidebar image for direct link to the shop!)


My favourite picks from the 2014 Fashion Targets Breast Cancer includes clothes from designers like Henry Holland to the best high street stores such as River Island!



My first outfit is simple and classic, I wanted to keep the focus on the Warehouse Co Ordinate set from the FTBC line ( £18.60 donation altogether) so I teamed it with a classic white Aldo bag, and these cute Topshop Wallis Sandals. I love this look as it keeps the focus on the co-ords yet you still look chic. This outfit would be amazing to wear whilst going out for the day out in the sun somewhere!



This look is definitely more for the holiday goers, perfect for a beach or to wonder round a beach town in.The bikini is from the FTBC line in Debenham's range, I love this bikini because of it's retro vibes and it's not too revealing - perfect for showing off your body without letting everything out! I paired it with an ASOS beach dress in white, this is so light and due to it's transparency, you're still able to show off the amazing bikini. I've also added the Blowfish Barnes Sandal to keep the relaxed theme going and chucked in the M&S Lip Balm (also from the FTBC range)- because you never know when you're going to need it (especially on windy English beaches!)

The final outfit I put together uses on of my favourite t-shirt from the collection; it's by River Island and it's just a really cool, simple slogan T-shirt which you can get here. I paired this with some ripped jeans, also by River Island. I also picked this Warehouse belt to add to the jeans as I'm a big fan of tucking a top into jeans with a chunky belt. I love this Zara Faux Leather Jacket, especially paired with everything else and I would also wear the H! By Henry Holland Bracelets (shown in the top picture) as they're so cool and I love the Eye jewellery. To mix up the look, I added these ASOS Heiress Nude HeelsI would wear this outfit for a day out with friends as it's casual and kind of urban chic.

So those are my absolute favourite items from the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer Shop - click HERE to shop these items! Please check out Fashion Targets Breast Cancer's website HERE for more information on the charity and how you can get involved to help. I've also added a SHOP BADGE to the side bar of my blog to give you guys a direct link to the shop page if you loved these pieces!

Breast Cancer Awareness Month is soon approaching I'm excited to hopefully be able to collaborate further with Fashion Targets Breast Cancer to raise awareness and help the charity! 
Comment Below which look you would choose! 





No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig