Baby If You Hold Me








This week I've been listening to George Ezra a lot; he's got such an amazing voice and it's so cool and interesting. I feel so relaxed and chilled as I finished all my exams yesterday and today I watched the Year 13 Leavers assembly. It's so upsetting to see so many good friends leaving school for the last time, but their assembly was so funny and I'm so excited for them. I hope we can still all stay in contact! I can't believe this time next year, today's post will be about my leaving day...

Since I have no exams left and still have study leave until the 11th of June, I've got to much free time on my hands. I don't want to be lazy and do nothing so I'm going to challenge myself to really push myself with my blog & youtube. I'm going to try and aim for 2 blogposts a week and 2 videos a week! So we'll see how that goes! I love doing it, so I'm hoping it won't be as hard as it could be.

Sainsbury's Leather Jacket - Similar here
H&M Speckled T Shirt - Similar Here
Levis (Ripped by Me)

I hope you guys liked my outfit, I'm loving on relaxed style at the moment, especially with all this sun. What's your favourite look right now?

If you liked this post please vote for LOVE FROM ANASTASIA in the Company Magazine Blogger Awards for BEST TEEN STYLE BLOGGER HERE





No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig