Another Kind Of Pretty






I am terrible at colour, and it's a known fact that most of my wardrobe is black. I am trying to push the boat out and buy clothes with more colour and shape but as I haven't got the funds to buy any clothes right now, I'm trying to play around with the clothes I've got. 

I chose to do the dress trick with this outfit and make it look like a skirt. To do this I just tuck my top into a belt underneath and it looks like it's tucked into a skirt, when intact it's a dress! I did this in another outfit post here. I think this look works better in real life than on camera, as it's a pretty outfit but hasn't really got that much to it. But I still wanted to show it for a bit of inspiration. 

I added a bit of colour in the bag and the shoes to lift the outfit a bit. I think this look is so easy to recreate with any top and dress and that's what I love about it. This outfit is so light to chuck on for a day out; if you want to do a lot of walking put on a pair of trainers or converse to make it a bit more comfy! 

Right now I'm sitting in the wifi area of the Brighton Metropole Hotel as I'm on a little holiday with my family. I've been struggling to upload my videos this week which is upsetting as I love uploading and seeing everyone's comments, but it'll just have to wait, sorry! Although I'm so happy my blogs have been uploading fine, I'd hate it if I was absent for a whole week! as We've had such a great time here and have done (and eaten) some really lovely things as well! I can't wait to share them with you!

What are you guys doing? 




3 comments

  1. Love this look, I really need to mix and match more of my clothes!
    Hope you're having a good time away!
    Emily, www.stylecastle.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beaut! It's such a good feeling when you make a new outfit out of old clothes isn't it! I had such a good time thank you! Can't wait to see you at the blog awards! X

      Delete
    2. Definitely is! And ah i'm so glad! And yayyyy me too, it'll be amazing!
      x

      Delete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig