You've Got A Pretty Kind Of Dirty Face













The 1975 released the official video for their song Robbers this week, and I love it.
(If you want to see what they're link in Concert click HERE
I think the vibe from the song is just so cool and interesting. They're wearing mismatched but cool clothes, they're running about and just kind of being. Obviously to make it exciting there's a few twists but I love how the overall focus of the video was just so chilled and like 'whatever happens will happen'

I instantly loved this video due to the vibe it set off so I just threw together a spontaneous outfit I think reflected the video, not just the clothes in the video but also the tone and feel of it. I am in love with the outcome of chucking on clothes in 5 seconds without thinking and then running outside to take a few photos. It made it feel just relaxed, fun and spontaneous.

I took inspiration for the outfit from Matty Healy's flowery shirt, the girl in the video's crop top & high waisted jeans. The girl was also wearing a camel coloured fringed jacket but I love this Aztec print oversized cardigan I wore instead, I think the mixed prints are really cool.


The video above is one I edited with the intention of the song Robbers playing in the background. However, due to copyright I wasn't allowed to so I tried to get a similar soundtrack to put the video to (obviously it'll never be as good as the 1975). I have uploaded tiny snippets of the same video with Robbers in the background to my Instagram so that you guys can get a feel for what it looked like before! 

I really hope you guys love this post as much as I do; I am just in love with the outcome of a very spontaneous outfit and shoot! Comment below and tell me what you think!

If you did like this post the I'd appreciate it so much if you voted for my Blog in the Company Blogger Awards. The time for nominations is almost up so there's not much time left to nominate me!! Click the link below then just enter these three things:
Your Email
My Blog URL : www.lovefromanastasia.blogspot.com
My Category: Best Teen Style Blogger (Under 18)
To Vote Click HERE 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig