Spring Summer Lookbook Part Three | Floral Grunge





This look is one of my favourites out of the three outfits (Part one HERE & Part two HERE) It includes a lot of black but I love that the focus of the outfit is solely on the Kimono. I think the look goes really well with the makeup, as the orange shadow really highlights the florals in the Kimono!

I love these photos so much, so I'd just like to say a big thank you to Katie Brill who took the photos, created poses and the film as well, Katie is such an amazing photographer and I love being able to work with her on so many projects! And maybe even a new one coming soon....

And of course Amy, the incredible Makeup artist I hired for this shoot, such a pleasure to work with and obviously, incredible at her job! 

PHOTOGRAPHY & FILM - Katie Brill : website HERE / Behance HERE
MAKE UP - Creative Makeup By Amy : website HERE / Facebook HERE
STYLING - Holly Anastasia : Blog HERE

Which was your favourite look? Dots & Flowers, Metallics & Pastels or Floral Grunge? Comment Below!

If you liked these posts on Spring / Summer Style I'd love it so much if you nominate my blog in the Company Magazine Style Blogger Awards! My category is Best Teen Style Blogger (Under 18)! Click the link below and follow the instructions to vote for me!


Thank you SO much if you've already voted, it means so much! 




2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks beaut! I love it too, but the Kimono isn't mine so I can't keep it! X

      Delete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig