Company Magazine Blog Awards | Nominate Me!

Hey lovelies, today's post is a little extra post about something very exciting! 

I absolutely LOVE Company Magazine (website here) and they were the reason I became interested in Fashion, as my first ever magazine I bought was Company! Now, 3 years later, I've decided to enter my blog into their Blog Awards!

As you could probably tell from the title, I'm entering the Company Magazine Blog Awards in the category 'Best Teen Style Blog (Under 18)'.  I work really hard to create good content on my blog and I hope this shows, and I hope everyone likes it as well!

To be in with a chance of winning people have to nominate me on the website. The more people that nominate me, the more chance I have of winning! It would mean SO SO SO much to me if you took two minutes and nominated me in the awards and told Company why you like my blog! Below is a little step by step of how to nominate me:

YOU CAN CLICK THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE THEM!

Click this link http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014
which will take you to the nomination page that looks like this:


Scroll down and you should see the nomination form - which looks like this:


To start the nomination form enter your email in the top bar. 

NEXT STEPS:

ABOVE THE FIRST PINK STRIP:
enter my blog URL which you can copy & paste from the search bar or it's www.lovefromanastasia.blogspot.com

ABOVE THE SECOND PINK STRIP:
select the category I'm entering into which is BEST TEEN STYLE BLOGGER (UNDER 18)
Then select 'NO' where it asks if this is your blog! 

ABOVE THE THIRD PINK STRIP:
It asks why you love my blog! This part isn't compulsory but it may help the judges to see why my readers like my blog so if you have the time to write a few words I'd appreciate it so much! 

And then click 'SUBMIT' at the bottom of the form! It's as simple as that!

I love blogging so much and it's a big part of who I am and has helped me decide what I want to do in the future. Although I started Love From Anastasia for myself, I've now got more subscribers and readers than I ever thought I would! I'd love if everyone that reads this post nominated me, it would mean so much to me! 

If you do nominate me, comment on this post or tweet me to tell me!! 
Thank You!!



No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig