Coming Home.




These were taken on my last day of my holiday to Scotland when I was coming home! We stayed at my Mum's friends parent's house and alongside the fact their house was absolutely STUNNING, it was also 2 minutes from the beach! So we decided to take a little trip to the sea before we spent a further 5 hours in the car.

I'm sorry that the photos aren't that great as it was so windy but I wanted to share my outfit with you! I wore my H&M dress (which I've shown in this post here) but used a belt to hold the top tucked in, this makes it look like a skirt with my shirt tucked in..but it's not! Haha so sneaky... As it wasn't cold I only wore knee high socks and a leather jacket with it.

I'm just longing for the sun to come out now as I'm so tired of this grey sky phase! I'd love it so much if you could voted for me in the Company Blogger Awards if you haven't already - it takes 20 seconds and all you have to do is enter your email and enter my category BEST TEEN STYLE BLOGGER UNDER 18 ! Click the link below & thank you!

Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely Easter Break and I'll see you guys again next Wednesday for another post.

Company Blogger Awards Voting: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig