Boyfriend.







My sister's boyfriend has amazing style, and although he was chucking the Plaid Shirt away, I decided to adopt it for the day! It's so big and cozy and you can pair it with a lot of different options too. Today, as I'm still in Scotland and it's a bit chilly despite the sun, I paired it with a baggy top and ripped jeans. All of the clothes just have a 'Boyfriend Fit' feel to them and they're also super comfy.

I love this outfit and was perfect walking around Oban, a town near where we were staying. I had so much fun in Oban and we even tried Fried Mars Bar - I thought it was disgusting, but you've got to try these things haven't you! We're leaving today and embarking on a 6 hour journey then Wednesday we have another 3 I think. I might do an outfit post on my comfy car style! Anyone want to see that?

Hope you guys are having a good week so far! Only a couple more days until easter...

Plaid Shirt - TBC
H&M Speckled Baggy Top
Levis, Ripped By Me

1 comment

  1. Shirt looks great on you! I have serious hair envy from this post as well... have fun in my homeland hope the sun stays out for you :)

    Meena | Meena Means Me
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig