Anastasia Loves | Motel Rocks Co Ordinates



Confession: I am in love with Co Ordinates. The matchy matchy trend is one I totally covet. 

Although I get excited by creating and styling new outfits, sometimes I wish I had a pair of co ordinates to chuck on. They're so easy to wear and it also means you can concentrate on what accessories and shoes you are going to wear. All in all it makes for a full on, statement outfit.

The shop I have found THE BEST Co Ordinates is Motel Rocks. As a shop, Motel Rocks are always using exciting, bold graphic prints
in their clothes. (who remembers last summers stock including the Pencil Skirt with an American Motel print on it?!).
SO I thought I'd put together my favourite matchy matchy items in their stock at the moment!


bomber here
trousers here
black strappy heels here

Canton Night is such a cool print, I love the colours and the print is bold yet feminine.
I would wear the bomber and trousers together with some platform chunky strap heels
and wear my hair up with a bold red lip, in keeping with the Canton Night colour scheme.


I'm sure many of you have seen this print floating around on many blogs, and I've totally fallen for it. 
I love this palm tree print as it's so bold and urban but reminds me so much of Summer. 
I can imagine myself walking round some hot country in the skirt and top.
 I'd pair the skirt with black ankle boots or black jelly shoes if it's really hot. I'd put a couple of braids in my hair, keep my face natural and I'd be ready to go!

t-shirt here
halter neck top & skirt here
leggings here
black heeled sandals here


This print reminds me more of paint splats and marble print but I love it all the same.
 I would style the skirt/crop top with Jelly Shoes or some flatforms. For my hair and makeup I'd wear half my hair in a bun and a strong lip with cat eyeliner

turtle neck crop here
skirt here
leggings here
heeled jelly sandals here



This is just a different colour version of the Green Palm Tree print, but it gives off a totally different vibe than the Green Print. 
To make the outfit stand out I'd probably pair a neon clutch, probably a limey green colour to suggest the plant theme. I'd probably wear black heeled sandals and have my hair slicked back.

skirt here
halter neck top here
t-shirt here
black heeled sandals here
neon lip clutch here

So I hope you liked my favourite picks from Motel Rocks. I really want to buy some of these to try out the matchy matchy trend! 

Which look was your favourite? Comment Below!

I'd love it if you keep voting for me in the Company Blogger Awards in the category Best Teen Style Blog (Under 18) click the link below! I would appreciate it so much!

http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014





4 comments

  1. The first one is gorgeous isn't it! I'd love to wear them all though! X

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig