Spring Summer Lookbook | PART ONE





CROP TOP - H&M here
PLAYSUIT - H&M similar here
KNEE SOCKS - RIVER ISLAND here
CUT OUT BOOTS - RIVER ISLAND similar here

I'm so sorry this post is up so late, due to some unforeseen circumstances I have been very distracted over the past week and lost track of the days. I had the photos ready but I wanted to get them up to the best possible standard for you guys! 

BUT they are ready now so I'm hoping you guys like them! There's two more looks I'm going to share with you so keep checking back to see.

I organised this shoot myself and styled all the looks as well. My friend Katie took the photographs and the film and Amy from Creative Makeup By Amy. I didn't want to have to do my make up for the shoot as I wanted to focus my time on the styling aspect of the shoot. (Links Below)

STYLING - Holly Anastasia : Blog HERE
PHOTOGRAPHY & FILM - Katie Brill : website HERE / Behance HERE
MAKE UP - Creative Makeup By Amy : website HERE / Facebook HERE

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig