Spring Summer Look Book Part Two | Metallics & Pastels





JUMPER - Topshop similar here
FLOWER CROWN - Crown & Glory similar here
METALLIC CAMI - Topshop similar here
KNEE SOCKS - River Island here
CUT OUT BOOTS - River Island similar here


This is the second look from my Spring Summer Lookbook. I love this outfit so much as it combines so many things I love in one outfit. Firstly it mixes the Pastel and the Metallics trends! These are two of my favourite trends at the moment, any thing shiney or pastelly I am so drawn to! Knee high socks are lovely to wear, even over tights! And of course the Flower Crown, coveted by many bloggers and celebs I had to have one! Even if I'm not off to a festival this year...

As the metallic top is a cami, it's much more relaxed and you can bring it so easily from day to night. I would wear the jumper over the top in the day time then swap it for the Kimono to go out in the evening. 

I was in love with the make up look for this outfit as well - The inspiration is from the Chanel Metallic eyes that featured on their 2013 Summer Catwalk in London Fashion Week.
The make up was done by a wonderful makeup artist, Creative Makeup By Amy, who I'll be featuring in a specific behind the scenes post soon! Her website will be linked below. 


STYLING - Holly Anastasia : Blog HERE
PHOTOGRAPHY & FILM - Katie Brill : website HERE / Behance HERE
MAKE UP - Creative Makeup By Amy : website HERE / Facebook HERE






No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig