Setting Goals

 As I said in my New Year New Rules post, I have been trying to post a blog every wednesday and a new video every couple of weeks. I've managed to do the Wednesday blog post but am varying between how often I've posted videos. 

One of the things I wanted to this year was grow my readership; I already had a few loyal readers but I wanted to spread out further than my friends and Mum and Dad!

This is why I've set myself a new goal...


I've already got over half way so I'm almost there so thank you to every one of you that has already subscribed. If everyone who reads this post subscribes I'll get to my goal before the end of May! 

You can subscribe on the right hand side of my blog as you can see in the photo below which sends my posts straight to your inbox 




Or you can follow me on Bloglovin' HERE


Remember, even if you're not a big fan of fashion or beauty but know someone who is - let them know about my blog because they could be my 100th subscriber!
Thank you so much everybody, I hope you're all enjoying my blog!




No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig