Room Tour | YouTube / Kylie Jenner Style Steal

Hey guys hope you're all having a lovely mothers day! I filmed a little Room Tour the other night showcasing my new room! I love my room now and I hope it might be a bit of inspiration if you're redecorating your room or just want to change the bed sheets shah! Tell me what you think! 



 ALSO as I mentioned in the video, I'm planning to do a Kylie Jenner Style Steal ( a Lookbook Video & Photos!) I wanted to know if this would be something you lovely lot would like to see?

 I love Kylie's style and as it's moving into Summer I think it would be nice inspiration for relaxed / urban style!
If you are a fan of Kylie's or just want to see how I recreate her style let me know
Comment on this post OR comment on my Room Tour video! You can also Tweet Me or Instagram Me - Links Below.
Can't wait to see your comments! 






2 comments

  1. I loooove Kendall & Kylie! Very good idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I! Kendall and Kylie are definite faves, I think I am going to do a Kylie Jenner Style Post as a lot of people seem to want it! x

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig