Hairstyles To Wear With Winged Eyeliner

Hey guys I hope you're all doing well! 

I got requested to do a winged eyeliner tutorial so I'll feature that video below. 
In todays post I wanted to show you how I wear my hear with this look, like I did with the Doll Eyes post HERE. 

I love the eyeliner as it makes a real statement and you can add more impact or let the eyes be the focus solely through how you do your hair! I've just used 4 simple hair styles that aren't anything special but look really great with the make up look.


EXAGGERATED PONY TAIL
I love this look and it's the hair style that gives the most impact out of all of them. 
All you do to create this look is turn your head upside down and tie all your hair at the top. 
To make the front have more volume pull the hair at the front so that it comes out of the pony tail.
Finally, to make the pony tail have more volume, use Salt Spray and scrunch it up to create more texture.


CLIPPED BACK
So I don't really know what to call this style as I've just clipped back the front two sections of my hair.
To create this look, as it's quite a slick look, I've straightened my hair here. 
Take the front section of your hair ( and fringe if it clips back ) and pull it to the back of your head and fasten it with a bobby pin! Use however may you want/need to secure it.

 Close up pictures of the eyeliner

RELAXED HAIR DOWN
This look is so relaxed and so easy to do as you basically just leave your hair to do it's own thing! haha! You can do this look with freshly washed hair OR day old hair. 
I just straightened my hair and added some salt spray to the roots to add more texture and volume.


HALF PONY WITH SCRUNCHIE

I used to love scrunchies and bows but have fallen out of love with them recently and want to wear them much more. This style is so cute and so easy to do. 
All I did was straighten my hair - but it looks great when you curl the ends too! 
Take the top section of my hair, including fringe, and tie it with a hair band. Over the top of the hair band you can add a scrunchie/ribbon of your choice! Mine's from Primark. 
To create volume on the top of your hair pull the hair above your forehead so that it comes out of the pony a little!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I love this eyeliner look and if you want to see how to create the whole make up look watch the new YouTube video below!








7 comments

  1. Fab cat eyes, need to watch you're video much better than mine
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beaut, I love this look so much! Ahh I'm gonna try and find your YouTube! X

      Delete
  2. I really love the third hairstyle! and great video :)
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Just checked out your blog it's sooo cute! X

      Delete
  3. Your hair is so gorgeous :( makes me want to lust for my old long hair back!! And the liner is really good too! My favourite must be the very first pony, probably just because I was never able to create such cute/ messy/ voluminous yet still reaalllllyyyy good pony tails no matter how many products I used and no matter what length my hair was! haha a

    P.s love the simplicity of the blog!

    www.prettyinglamm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, it's actually got so many split ends, I'm searching for a good split end remedy for it but haven't yet found one worth the money! Yeah the pony tail makes a bigger impact! I love it but I end up always having my hair down or half down not fully up! May have to start!

    Thank you bunny, just checked out your blog and I love it! It's so good! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much obliged to you for extremely usefull data.. medium hairstyles for women

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig