Styling Outfits For Paris

So if you follow me on Instgram or Twitter or read my blog you will know that tomorrow I am jetting off to Paris!! 

I'm so excited because I've never been and although we're going with school, we still get to do loads of cool things! On Monday night we're having a Bus Tour of Paris at night, we're going to the Eiffel Tower AND seeing the Notre Dame - so that's going to be so beaut

As we're only going for 3 days and have been told to 'pack light' choosing outfits has been on the brain for weeks! My aim for the outfits are comfort, warmth & style. I want to be a Fashion Stylist when I'm older so I'm trying to create loads of new outfits using new & old clothes! So here are my 3 different outfits for Paris! 

DAY 1 


Jeans - River Island 'Lana'
Cami - Vero Moda
Jumper - H&M 
Scarf - Topshop
Boots - River Island 

DAY 2


Ripped Jeans - Levi's 'Demi Curve Skinny' (ripped myself)
Shirt - Primark 
Boots - H&M 

DAY 3


Jeans - River Island 'Lana' 
Jumper - My Mums' (no label)
Flatform Baseball Shoes - Topshop


I hope you guys like my outfits! Comment below which one is your fave! 

I'm hopefully going to be shooting some outfit posts in the lovely Paris scenery so you'll get to see the clothes in action! 

I will be MIA until Wednesday but I'm hoping that by Wednesday I'll have some photos to for you a sneek peak of my trip! 

Will be missing you all when I can't tweet or post a photo of an awesome crepé on insta!



No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig