OOTD | Fun on the Eiffel Tower


I loved the outfit I was wearing on the last day, I borrowed my mums jumper and it was so comfy and warm. If you read my blog regularly you'll know I'm a bit of a monochrome girl so I thought I'd go classic and brighten up this look with a red lip (I think it was the Kate Moss Matte Range for Rimmel London which I'm loving at the moment). We managed to take a few snaps on the top of the Eiffel Tower which was so lovely. 





I think the top of the Eiffel Tower was one of my favourite places; I went up without very many people in our lift and found it such a peaceful place to be. 

Thank you to Trafford Brown for taking these amazing shots!

Anybody else like a good cozy jumper? 

If you want to see my other outfit post based on Kim Kardashian it's HERE

FIND ME:


Love From, Anastasia X


4 comments

  1. Such a pretty outfit, I'm especially loving that jumper. Great blog, following you now :)

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so comfy I love it! Thank you, I've just looked at your blog and am now following you too! X

      Delete
  2. Loving your outfit in this, and your red lipsticks sets off the look perfectly :)xx

    Joannasprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I am in love with the red lipstick! X

      Delete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig