Kim Kardashian Style Steal | Paris Outfit Day 2

One of my style icons is Kim Kardashian; whether you agree with her lifestyle or how she rose to fame, you have to admit that her wardrobe is to die (as the Kardashians sisters say). I am a huge fan of this look below - a long coat and ripped jeans is a perfect way to look chic when you're out and about.


Taking inspiration from Kim K's style, I ripped my old Levis, used a white shirt and my long coat. The shoot is taken on the Champs Elysees in Paris - lovely change of scenery!



SHIRT - Primark
CARDIGAN - River Island
JEANS - Levis
BOOTS - H&M

A big thank you to Rhiannon for taking these for me, and lending me her beautiful Cardigan when I got cold!





No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig