The 1975 at Brixton

I have loved The 1975 ever since they released their EPs Music For Cars, Sex and Facedown. 
They had something different about their sound compared to any other artist around. It kind of draws you in and the instrumental parts are almost compelling. 


In their new album The 1975 they have a mix of these instrumental tunes and upbeat tunes that you could dance to forever.

Me and my friends went to see them live at Brixton in London last Thursday and they were incredible. Not only was their talent in singing and playing instruments amazing, their whole performance, lighting, set and atmosphere was unbelievably insane. 


They had a very simplistic stage with 5 rectangles in keeping with their album covers. The lighting was set up so that when smoke was poured onto the stage, it made a sky and cloud affect much like their video for AntiChrist; it felt like we were outside!


Their energy was incredible and the whole audience was taken in with The 1975 vibe! I got some really cool pictures and good quality videos from the show so you can take a look...


I wish I could relive the night again but I've got some videos that I'm going to put on my Instagram soon so I think they'll have to do until next time...

Anyone else been to good gig recently?

Love From Anastasia X

1 comment

  1. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. I’ll give you a link on your web blog. I recently came to know about http://uklocalmovers.co.uk/, their Man and Van Brixton are very effective.
    Man and Van Brixton Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig