2014: New Year New Rules

As it's the New Year, a lot of you might of made New Years Resolutions for yourself to stick to during 2014. I don't normally make New Years Resolutions because I feel like you should always
be looking to improve and evolve to be a better person, so I'm always making myself little goals to help me get through things and better myself. 

However, this year I thought I should look to the forward and visualise what I want to be doing and where I want to be in the future. I knew that I wanted to continue blogging and I also wanted to be more active on my YouTube Channel. 

I've been talking with a few people and they've inspired me to really move my blogging forward in the new year so I just wanted to share with you my Blog Resolutions!


Regular Blog Posts

To make sure my blog is up to date and current, I'm going to be posting once a week on a Wednesday. This means I have time to continue with my school work but have at least 6 hours of time to work on each post. Hopefully this will mean that each of my posts are of good quality content and also gives me time to get good pictures together! It also makes things a little bit better for you, my lovely readers, as it means you know when there will be a new post coming up so you don't end up waiting for two weeks not knowing! I hope you guys like this new arrangment but if you forget I'll always be on Twitter giving updates & replying to readers if you tweet me so don't forget to find me there!

Kick Start on YouTube

I have always loved watching Fashion and Beauty videos on YouTube and even more so I love making them. So this year, I've decided to up the anti on my channel too! I'm aiming to post one video every 2 - 3 weeks on my channel here. I know this isn't a lot of videos per month but I'm not using a very good laptop at the moment to create my videos and although I am saving up for one, it will take a while to get to grips with everything - but trust me, I'm working on it!

ReDesign

I'm not going to revamp my whole blog but there are aspects that I've been working on to improve; like my ever evolving & improving outlook, my blog will always be doing the same! I'm lucky enough to have access to loads of designing and editing software at school so I've decided to work on a few new things - one of which is the header/logo for my blog. My name isn't changing but I'm looking to make the overall look of my blog a bit more me now rather than me a while ago!

I've also taken up a new view I guess and although I'm ready to take on the new year and all the change and improvements that come with that I'm also remembering to be proud of the decisions I make and not to look back on things I don't need to
 - moving forward is the only thing happening for Love From, Anastasia in 2014.

1 comment

  1. Looking forward to what's in store. Thank you Holly
    U no Hoo (not Voldemort)!
    X

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig