Tartan Lovers | How I Style Tartan

A few weeks ago I had a photo shoot with my friend Katie. I styled all my own looks, and although I only have a H&M bag and rings in the photos, Katie used the photos for her Photography and created a H&M campaign. The shoot came out really well and I'm really pleased with the result. I took inspiration from the tartan takeover on the high street.

 


 
 




I really hope you like the photos and the H&M Campaign my friend Ausely and I modelled for! I am in LOVE with tartan and have recently bought a tartan shirt, from H&M funnily enough, so I am totally tartaned up! 


FASHION

H&M: Bag / Rings
TOPSHOP: Tartan Top / High Waisted Joni Jeans / Wet Look Leggings
CONVERSE: Converse White Low Tops
RIVER ISLAND: Cut Out Boots

BEAUTY

SLEEK: Contour & Highlighting Kit
RIMMEL LONDON: Kate Matte Lipstick
BARRY M: White Nail Paint

I've got loads of new posts planned and am hoping to be posting more regularly now I have the time! See you later pups,




No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig