A Level Art

At the moment in art I've been exploring fame, power and the media. Being so accessable to the public through things like Twitter and Instagram, Cara Delevingne falls into this topic.

I love drawing Cara as she has such a charasmatic personality and uses her facial expression to show how she's feeling or how she wants to come across at that particular time.

For these pieces below, I used her editorial from INDUSTRIE magazine when're they discussed the topic of her fame and how it came into being.


Pencil drawing of INDUSTRIE magazine Cara Delevingne editorial.



I then used the drawing, scanned it in and added the words of the interview to add more meaning to the piece, I used the negative words/phrases to show the negative side to fame.


I then created an art and word piece created by making a simplistic line drawing and contrasting it with negative view points of fame and power.


I just thought if shared these with you as they're my favourite pieces from my project so far! I'm also not saying that Cara is a bad role model or a bad person, personally I'm a fan of Cara, but I'm just exploring the sides people don't always see! 

Hope you like them hunnies!







No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig