OOTD | New Hair and Dinner With Molly

Today I went out on a cute little date with my friend Molly, it was so so lovely to catch up with her. We went to Pizza Express - I recommend the American Pizza on a big base, one of the best! After that romantic meal we went to Sainsbury's, brought lots of treats and had a lovely sleepover!


I love this outfit as it's so relaxed yet looks really urban and chilled out. I wore a new top I bought in the Topshop sale and paired it with my Topshop Joni Jeans! I ended up wearing my White low top Converse as well.


I also had my hair cut last week by a stylist in Lifestyles Salons and I used the free KMS California Moist Repair products to do my hair here - now it's all settled in I'm really loving it! Thank you Lifestyle!


I am absolutely loving my hair at the moment, despite having it cut so recently, it's still so long and now even more lovely because of there being less split ends!

In these photos I'm wearing:

Topshop Joni Jeans // Topshop Sale Leopard Print Vest Top // River Island Chain Necklace

Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in 200 // Rimmel London Blush from '001 Sweet Seduction' Pallet // Rimmel London SunShimmer Bronzer //Topshop 'Lips' Lipstick in 'Inoccent'  

Elvive Extraordinary Oil for Coloured Hair

Check out my previous blog post about my new hair HERE.

If you liked this post, follow my antics and catch up with me on my Twitter HERE!





3 comments

  1. Thank you! All down to the salon though girls haha! Love your blog Ellen, now followed on bloglovin X

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig