OOTD | Marshmallow Jumper

I really need to get back into my blogging routine, I have been so unorganised over the past few weeks and have gotten so many ideas for posts but had no time to make them! Anyway, I thought I'd get back into it by sharing a few more of my outfits from school!


As its not summer anymore, I'm feeling the cold so easily! So I decided to wear my new Topshop jumper to school. It was amazing. I am absolutely in LOVE with this jumper - it feels like a permanent hug which I absolutely loved. Its a slightly cropped jumper so I wore it with a high waist skirt.


I'm also really liking my eye make up at the moment and although I don't have any actually notable pallets I have been able to create a lovely kind of browny, purple merge! 
I also wore my River Island chain, Topshop Midi Ring and Freedom at Topshop single rings.
My nail colour is Barry M Texture Nail Effects in Kingsland Road





No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig