OOTD | Back To Black..and White

I've fallen back into my Monochrome pattern and have worn black & white so much this week. I really enjoyed wearing this outfit the other day as it was really simple but lovely and comfy!
I didn't realise my hair looked this cool with Ombre but I had my brother take the photos for today and he managed to get this cool shot of my curls!
Blazer: H&M / Top: River Island / Chain: Topshop / Cardigan: H&M / Trousers: Boohoo.com
I am absolutely loving tartan at the moment but as this bow is my only tartan item in my possession, I feel like I'm going to be wearing this bow a lot more!
As I said in my previous OOTD, I've managed to create a lovely eye colour with my old gross pallets & I love this picture because it shows the colours at a really nice angle.

I'm getting back into blogging a lot more now and I am loving it, as usual! I just had to remind myself how much I love it! If you liked this post comment, share & subscribe to my blog, or just keep reading! I love seeing that people are reading my little Anastasia Antics and I'd love to interact with more of you, seeing as so many of you are from different countries!

You can find me on MY TWITTER all the time HERE so follow for updates on new posts!






No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig