Hair Take Two | Life Style Salon

A couple of weeks ago I decided to have a bit of a hair revamp and go to the hair dressers for the first time in what seemed like years! I go to Lifestyle salons and although normally, I get my hair cut by the trainee hair dressers because they are cheaper than the professionals! However, I had a 50% off voucher sent to me so I went the whole hog and got my hair done with a professional stylist!

I didn't want it cut much different aside from more shaping around my face so that my side fringe sits in it more nicely - and of course a split end trim! They also curled my hair which was a lovely treat!


I tweeted this picture to my profile after a few hours of pampering at the salon!

Lifestyle are an amazing salon to go to; they give you refreshments, a head massage during the hair washing process - which by the way is absolute heaven after a long day! - and they use really good products on your hair so you leave feeling like you have the best hair on the planet!

I got a goody bag for having a stylist cut my hair for the first time, which was a lovely surprise to end the experience! Here's some of the things I got...


A Lifestyle salon booklet with offers on my next stylist cut


2 50% off vouchers - if I recommend a friend, both of us get our next stylist cut half price!


4 Sachets of the KMS California Moist Repair range! - These were an absolute treat to find in my goodie bag as I LOVE the KMS California produucts but only get to use them when I get my hair cut once in a blue moon! 


I got 2 shampoos and 2 conditioners - they are absolutely amazing and give you so much moisture and make your hair feel super super soft!

I absolutely love Lifestyles and I'll link their website below if you want to take a peek! I also took some pictures of what my hair looks like now after growing in a bit and have posted them on my blog HERE so you can take a little look if you like!

LIFESTYLE SALON 







No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig