Sixth Form Hype | New Outfit

Since FOR-EVER I have been hyped for getting sixth form clothes. I took note and lusted over what the older girls in sixth form wore. As my style has grown and developed, I've been even more excited to create new outfits and wear them as my own in school. It sounds a bit obsessive but, I love styling so, there you have it!

Below is the outfit I wore on the first day of sixth form. I was really excited to wear this outfit and although we only got to wear our business wear for a couple of hours, (we did bonding exercises in sports clothes) it was so fun to see everybody's style.


I didn't use the bag on the day as I brought it in the new Topshop in town after school, however I returned it today because it was too small! It was a sad situation...


I absolutely love this ring (I'm a bit of a sucker for rings). It's such a cool statement ring & its gold...BEAUT!


These boots are the best shoes ever at the moment! They're a reasonable price from H&M and they are SO comfy! 


My Necklace is from River Island and my nails are Barry M in the shade 317 Blue Moon.

 I love this outfit because it was sort of mirroring the Masculine Tailoring trend going on at the moment whilst adding a girly twist; the top wasn't fitted very much so the silhouette was straight from shoulders to the end of the skirt. The girly twist was added through the bow, which got a few compliments, and the light nail varnish. To add an impact, gold jewelry is my necessity!

I'm looking forward to trying new styles and clothes and I hope it doesn't get boring like some people have said it will!!






No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig