Change Is A Good Thing

My sister left for university today which was a bit of an odd situation! She did amazingly in her exams and got offers from all the Unis she was thinking of going to. I'm sososo proud of her and all she's achieved in the past 18 years, especially these last two. It's going to be strange not having her around to chat to however, I'm not too sad because soon I'll be Whatsapping her 24/7! I've already planned a trip to London to see her which will be beaut.



I hope she has an amazing freshers week and I can't wait to reunite with her in a few weeks!
Love You Sista






1 comment

  1. I am not proud of many things in my life but I am so proud to be the father of these two wonderful sisters and their beautiful brother...
    Yes I did see About Time with them on Saturday!
    Loved the film
    Love my talented children!

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig