Announcement!

I just wanted to give you all a little bit of inside info for something coming up on my blog very soon...

I've managed to get an exclusive interview with the brains (and beauty) behind the new website The Upper East! It's a boutique website with amazing items ranging from makeup brushes to dresses and home store to prom shop! 

I've been lusting over a lot of the products since I found the website a couple of months back. Now the website is about to be fully launched, I can't wait to share the website with you and let you get some of the inside info on the store. 

If you are a fashion, beauty or even home wear lover I would strongly advise you to take a look at The Upper East website HERE or check out their twitter HERE

Keep checking back if you want to read the interview or follow my twitter HERE for regular updates!


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig