Anastasia Antics | How To Follow My Blog

Hey Beauts,
recently, I have been getting a lot more views on my blog and posts then I did when I first started my blog back in May! 

I just wanted to leave you all a little note about how to follow my blog if you'd like to! 

BLOGLOVIN'

Follow my blog through blog following site here
 http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7418507/love-from-anastasia


DIRECT TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

To the right hand side of the blog post is a subscription via email box. All you have to do is enter your email and you will receive a confirmation email!



GOOGLE+

I also have a Google+ account on which I post every new blog post. If you add me to your circles then you'll be updated with these posts. I'm trying to get into Google+ a lot more but being a social media addict, I get so drawn into so many other things, it's not top of my list at the moment!! However, there's a gadget at the side of my posts if you'd like to follow me this way. 



\Those are 3 ways you can follow my Anastasia Antics! I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog if you are a regular reader, or if you're new! Although, I do love it when people read my blog whenever so thank you if you do that too! 






No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig