I'm Back!

Yesterday I got back from my month long World Challenge trip to Borneo & Malaysia!
 It's been such an incredible experience and such a fun month. I've been able to push myself and do things that I never thought I would get the chance to do - Like trekking in the jungle, swimming with turtles & travelling to new countries at 16!

I'm so so happy that I had the chance to do this and I can't really comprehend that the month is over! I just want to thank my amazing group I went with because without them my experience wouldn't have ever come as close to being as incredible as it was!

This next week is going to transform me from a holiday haze to a very busy bee with the many jobs I know have to do! Some of which include preparing for sixth form, buying clothes, major blog refurb! and dying my hair! I'm so excited to share everything & I hope you enjoy all of the upcoming things!


Love From, Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig