Vintage House Wife & Runaway Girl | Best Charity Shop Finds

Hey beauties, 
I'm normally a girl that only shops in High Street stores as I love the current fashions and how people play around with them. I've never really shopped in a Charity Shop before, however, with a lot of convincing from a friend I dove right into the charity shop world. 





I hope you liked the photos as I really enjoyed modelling the clothes! I think I'm ready to mix it up and wear my Charity Shop clothes more often! 

The photographer: Jamie-Lee Grady
Her Instagram justjamieg ONLINE HERE | Her Twitter HERE

P.S The Jeans & Suitcase are my sister's and she wanted some recognition, thanks Bethany..

Love From, Anastasia X





No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig