Talented Family Members

Hey guys! I just wanted to do a post about my Nana (or Grandma as some of you might call your's)! 
She is such a talented woman and aside from being a super technical computer whizz, she is incredible at making & creating clothes.

She's made me and my sister quite a few pieces now and we wear them a lot. I love how she's always ahead of the trends and knows what is going on even though she's not come fresh out of a fashion degree haha!

So I thought I'd share with you one of my favourite outfits, solely created by my Nana, that I'm wearing a lot at the moment! And an outfit that I love however, it's only the skirt that she made!

Floral Tulip Skirt - Made by Nana
Top- H&M
Sunglasses- British Heart Foundation Shop



My Favourite Outfit So Far...
Patterned Bralet - Made by Nana
Red Skater Skirt- Made by Nana
Sunglasses- British Heart Foundation Shop 

PHOTOGRAPHER: Katie Brill / Twitter: @KatieBrilliant / Website: http://kbrillphotography.foliohd.com/

Love From, Anastasia X


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig