Summertime Sadness

Yet another late night post from me...I should probably go to bed one of these days!

I just wanted to write a quick little note to alert you all (if you hadn't noticed already) of my new background!

Full Picture
I know you probably won't be able to see the whole thing and I wanted to show you as I am proud of it haha!

I used Microsoft Word and Paint to edit all the photos and put it together so it took a long time. 

I really hope you like it as I really do. 

It may not be the most amazingly composed piece of work but I am finally being creative & Arty again and this makes me so happy...

Have a great night sleep (or a great day due to the time difference!)

Love From, Anastasia X


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig