Saturday Style Crush | Zoella


It seems like I am doing a lot of apologising on my blog at the moment, and this really my fault so here's the apology of the day! I didn't realise that it was Saturday yesterday and so didn't do a Saturday Style Crush!! (Silly Holly, smack on the hand!) So I'm sorry and now I'll get on with my slightly off Saturday Style Crush.

Todays is admiring a fellow blogger! She is one of my favourite well-known bloggers, and I know many other people love her videos/blog too! I absolutely love her style as it's is definitely a relate-able sort of style. 

I call it "relate-able" style because she pairs a lot of basic pieces with disco pants, brights and cosy, comfortable pieces (much like my most recent Style Crush Emma Watson) I have been eyeing up a pair of disco pants for a while and when I am home and using my money again I am snapping up a pair of these!

I love her coordination throughout her make up colour scheme and her clothes. I think if I could pick anyone's clothing to wear forever, she may have taken the top spot of my choices!

If you want to check out her blog its here: www.zoella.co.uk and I would definitely recommend you check out her YouTube channel HERE.

I hope you enjoyed my Saturday Style Crush...on Sunday!
I will create a schedule so that I can have a blogging day because my timing is dismal at the moment! 
Thank you for reading!

Love From, Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig