Saturday Style Crush | Ryan Gosling


I can't believe it's already been a week! Time is passing so quickly at the moment!

Anyway, if you read my Saturday Style Crush last week you'll know that I asked my readers to suggest one! Today's Saturday Style Crush was chosen by @Delioftheday so check out her twitter she's got such a fun, hilarious twitter account!

I have always been a Ryan Gosling fan; aside from his immense acting talent (The Notebook, The United States of Leland, The Ides Of March, Blue Valentine need I say more!?) He has a very sharp style and always looks super slick at Red Carpets yet rugged on the street, what's not to love!


Okay so, when I edited the photos I didn't spot that he's worn 2 velvet suits recently! The first picture is Ryan at the Golden Globes in 2011, his velvet suit here is by Ferragamo. Ryan at the 'Place Beyond The Pines' premiere (the second from the left) is wearing a Gucci velvet suit. I guess he loves rocking the velvet ;) I think they are my favourite out of the 3 different styles here.


I love the way he layers cardigans, loose shirts and t-shirts with jackets and jumpers. His street style is so casual and easy to replicate! If you're a guy and want a piece of Ryan's street style I think my top tip would be keep it simple & layer - as long as its not hot! I had to put the picture at the end in because I just find it so funny! 

I absolutely love Ryan's style and his street style is a perfect example for an easy, relaxed yet stylish look!

Thanks to @Delioftheday for requesting Ryan Gosling!
Have a lovely weekend everybody!
Love From, Anastasia X


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig