Saturday Style Crush | Marina & The Diamonds


Today's Saturday Style Crush was a decision made by Me and my best friend Jemima, as we have been crushing on her for so long! We were even talking about her this week on twitter! 

(ha ha you can see my Lana Del Rey twitter background - Lana and Marina are always shipped together on twitter so I guess I'm in with the #Larina crowd now ;) )

Marina has had such a definite, individual style since I first saw her in her video Hollywood. It was totally crammed with Americana, Patriotic, high school cheer leader type style and I loved it! It was a solid introduction to her style and way of doing things.

Then there's her street style, which by the way is  ♡ TO DIE FOR  
She has a quirky kind of style and it's so out there. She really dresses for her shape - lets face it she has quite a big bust! That's not a bad thing as all the clothes and dresses she wears fit her in the right way and I guess she's embraced it (why not to be honest haha!)


But the thing that completes my stylish-loveaffair with this beautiful Welsh singer is her performing persona! Which Jemima and I described as
"A 60's Bubblegum Vintage Beauty Queen fascinated by Hollywood glamour &Diamonds merging aspects of a Candyfloss fairground attraction Pastel Lovehearts "





I hope you enjoyed today's Saturday Style Crush! 

Because it will be my LAST Saturday Style Crush before I go away AND this is my 50th Post I'm going to do something new! If you're a reader and have a major Style Crush (Male OR Female) and want to see it (and their twitter name) featured on my blog just tweet me a picture of your Style Crush with the hashtag #SaturdayStyleCrush and if I get enough responses I'll choose my favourite and pick one for next week! 

My twitter is @hollsanastasia so you can enter through there or you could comment on this post with the name of your Style Crush!

Also check out Jemima's twitter HERE because she has such funny tweets and cheers me up with them all the time!

Love From, Anastasia X


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig