Prom Antics!

Hey! So the other day I had my Year 11 Prom and I wanted to share what I wore with you all! 


[From Left To Right] Me (@hollsanastasia) wearing Miss Selfridge/ @hollytaylor36 wearing Topshop/  @_Molllaayy_ wearing TO BE CONFIRMED/ @DeliOfTheDay wearimg TK Max/ @Elf_eleanor wearing Quiz/ @char_duffettt also wearing Miss Selfridge

Above is Me having trouble balancing my clutch + champagne!
I did my hair slightly 60's style a bit Lana Del Rey-ish, as I thought it was a really pretty, delicate style. I also had a floral pink and gold headband which was from Miss Selfridge.

My clutch was from H&M and my rings were from New Look. I absolutely loved the pairing of the cluth and the rings because it was all so pretty!
Wild ones on the way to the tractor!
Our big entrance in a Tractor thanks Eleanor and her farming roots!

Chatting with friends X
Crazy dancing with friends at Prom X 


I had such a crazy, fun and amazing time at prom. Everyone looked gorgeous and handsome! It was kind of strange thinking that I won't see some people again but lovely to celebrate my time at my school with my friends!

I love you all so so so much, thankyou!

Love From, Anastasia X







No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig